About the role:
This is a challenging, rewarding and high-profile role for a successful and charismatic business development professional with solid channel sales experience. You’ll be joining a fast-growing, dynamic company and will have the opportunity to make your mark by hitting agreed sales targets, scaling our business in EMEA and building a high-performing team there.
At Adoptt, we work with global technology vendors and resale partners to ensure that customer organizations, from all industry sectors, realize the value of their technology investments.
To be successful in this role you’ll need a solid understanding of collaboration technology and the crucial role that effective technology adoption plays: why it’s so relevant as companies return to their offices; how the new hybrid world will depend upon it; and how the unprecedented pace of technology change makes continuous adoption a necessity.
What you'll be doing:
Win new business and hit or exceed your sales targets by doing all the things that successful sales people do:
- Generate, identify and develop new business opportunities.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts of the sales pipeline.
- Prepare and deliver compelling customer presentations.
- Plan for and run successful customer meetings.
- Produce proposals, statements of work and other sales enablers.
- Influence and negotiate successful outcomes.
Who you'll be working with:
Your ability to build strong, trusting and enduring relationships at all levels, globally and locally, is critical for your success.
With partners and customers:
- Key stakeholders within our North American partners and their sales teams.
- Contacts throughout the customer organization: C-level stakeholders, IT managers, heads of HR, Learning and Development, Marketing.
- The Business Development team to share ideas and best practices, plan campaigns, develop proposals, and confirm pipeline activities.
- The Product and Marketing team for support on pricing, proposals, contracts, etc.
- The Customer Experience, Partner Experience and Resourcing teams on pre-sales activities, project handover and resourcing.
The experience you'll bring:
- A successful track record of selling to big businesses and a strong network of contacts within partners or potential target customer organizations.
- A hunter mentality for winning new business, with experience of leading the sales process through channels, and gaining the trust and support of partner sales teams.
- Compelling evidence of building and leading high-performing teams.
- Appreciation of the importance of accurate forecasting and reporting, and adept at using CRM systems.
Your personal qualities:
- Ability to lead while being a committed team player.
- Innovative, with a high “say/do”ratio and a sense of urgency.
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
- Advanced negotiation and commercial skills.
- Emotionally intelligent and authentic.
- A positive, “can-do” attitude.
- Perseverance and motivation – not everything comes easily, especially when many of your colleagues are in a different country and a different time zone – so you need to be persistent in the pursuit of success.