About the role:
At Adoptt we are workplace technology adoption experts, and our business is taking off. With multiple customer projects underway at any time, we work in small, agile project delivery units to ensure we deliver on our commitments, delight our customers and complete our projects on time and within budget.
As Program Co-Ordinator you will be a key member of the project delivery unit, assisting with the co-ordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and information. Your work will be both varied and challenging, working with customers across the globe in a fast-paced and exciting technology company.
You will get access and exposure to a wide range of colleagues, including senior decision makers and there will be opportunities to work on multiple projects across the organisation.
What you'll be doing:
Project planning - Work with the teams to establish baseline project timelines and manage changes and adjustments as projects progress.
Scope management - Support the definition of the scope and then help in controlling and managing changes to scope considering assumptions, dependencies, constraints and consequences.
Project governance - Maintain overview of project headline plans. Regular reporting on milestones and reasons for changes in milestone dates.
Stakeholder and communications management - Help identify and map stakeholders. There will be the opportunity to present to a wide range of audiences, including Senior Managers and Executives.
Budgeting and cost control - Help with the estimation of project budgets during business planning. Help maintain forecasts and monitor actual costs against them, flagging early any significant deviations from budgeted spend.
Risk, and issue management - Help identify and monitor risks or opportunities, as well as mitigations. Maintain an overview of risks and issues on projects, facilitate regular risk and issue discussions and ensure that risks are escalated in a timely and appropriate way.
Project Administration - There will be a certain amount of project administration required including organizing and minuting meetings and maintaining action logs.
Continuous Adoption Service Co-ordination – Help organize and schedule internal resources for coaching and communication planning as per the customer requirements as assigned by the Adoption Success Manager.
Who you'll be working with:
- You will get access and exposure to a wide range of colleagues, including senior decision-makers within Adoptt and our customers.
- You will work closely and develop strong working relationships with your colleagues on the Project Delivery Unit.
- You will also interact regularly with multiple customers and partners.
The experience you'll bring:
- Ideally, you will be a graduate in Business, Information Technology, Technology or similar field.
- Previous project or program co-ordination experience is desirable, especially where the projects have been technology deployments.
- Strong Excel and computing skills are essential, and if you have used project management software, so much the better (we use Wrike).
- Previous experience as an end-user using Webex Meetings, Webex Teams, Microsoft Teams or Zoom is considered an asset.
Your personal qualities:
To be successful in our team, you’ll need:
- A willingness to go the extra mile to provide first-class customer service.
- The courage to speak up and stand your ground for what you believe in.
- An organized and analytical approach.
- To work quickly and accurately, with an eye for detail and an ability to meet deadlines.
- To demonstrate that you can be a strong team player, especially as we all work remotely.
- To be self-driven, with the ability to act as a leader when the situation warrants.
- To be honest, discreet and trustworthy.