About the role:
Adoptt takes a holistic approach to the adoption of technology applications by treating their deployment into enterprises like consumer-based product launches. As Change Manager / Lead Adoption Practitioner, you will lead a small, agile customer success team throughout the lifecycle of a customer engagement, delivering successful business outcomes and helping our customers realize the value of their technology investment.
What you'll be doing:
- Be the authority subject matter expert (SME) on change management within your projects.
- Be the main point of contact for all project stakeholders and the decision-maker for project and customer-related issues for your program of work.
- Work closely with your Senior Adoption Practitioner to derive customer-specific adoption requirements from the Discovery and UX Texting phases.
- Lead a project team of adoption practitioners and shared services experts, providing clear goals and regular feedback.
- Manage the resources available and work with the Resource Planner to ensure you have the required skills to achieve the deliverables at each stage of the project.
- Own the overall governance for your projects: managing budget, cost and P&L; and anticipating, identifying and overcoming risks and issues.
- Manage your projects within Wrike, our operational tool, to ensure full, up-to-date and accurate visibility of project status and progress.
Who you'll be working with:
- Business Development team – to ensure a smooth handover from Sales to Customer Experience and to keep them updated on the project progress and any further engagement opportunities.
- Director of Adoption Services – to review overall project delivery status and plans and for guidance on our methodology, tools and practices.
- Program Co-Ordinator – for support on the overall project plan.
- Senior Adoption Practitioner – for support on discovery workshops, customer relationship management and technical advice and guidance.
- Resource Planner - to plan resourcing needs.
- Adoption Practitioners for the delivery of coaching and testing.
Within customer organizations, you’ll be building strong working relationships with:
- IT services directors and managers
- Internal communications teams
- Executive assistants
- Representatives of customers’ lines of business
The experience you'll bring:
- You’ll have at least five years’ experience of working in a customer success team, managing customer stakeholder relationships and leading projects towards successful business outcomes.
- You’ll work with our customers on a range of technologies, including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Webex and Zoom. We don’t expect you to have in-depth knowledge and skills in all of these, but it would be great if you have at least one.
- Professional certifications from technology vendors and/or methodologies (eg Prosci, Adkar, Agile) are desirable.
- Experience in using project management tools (we use Wrike) and remote workshopping tools (such as Miro) is also desirable.
Your personal qualities:
Above all, you’ll be a self-starter, self-organizing, bright, articulate, and customer-facing with a passion for project delivery. You get a buzz out of knowing you’ve made a difference to the way your customers use their technology to achieve their goals. In addition, to be successful in this role, you must:
- Have outstanding organizational skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be a strong team player.
- Work well under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Have a keen eye for detail.
- Have a budget awareness and good business sense.
- Be driven, motivated and enthusiastic.