About the role:
At Adoptt we are workplace transformation and technology adoption experts, and our business is taking off. With multiple customer projects underway at any time, we work in small, agile project delivery teams to deliver on our commitments, delight our customers and complete our projects on time and within budget.
As Program Co-Ordinator you will be a key member of the team, assisting with the co-ordination of people, equipment, meetings, and information. Your days will be both varied and challenging, working with customers across the globe in a fast-paced and exciting technology adoption company. It’s a great opportunity to learn about change and project management, to master your skills in collaboration tools, and to develop your career in a growing business.
What you'll be doing:
Project planning – Setting up new projects in our operational tool (Wrike), supporting the scope definition, and managing changes as projects progress.
Project governance – Keeping an overview of project headlines, with regular reporting on milestones and any reasons for changes to milestone dates.
Customer relationships – Identifying and mapping key customer stakeholders, with an opportunity to build relationships and present to a wide range of audiences, including C-level executives.
Customer calls – Supporting the project’s change manager on discovery calls, use case workshops and project reviews to capture ideas, decisions and actions, using interactive collaboration tools.
People scheduling – Helping to organize Adoptt employees and associates to meet the project’s coaching and communication planning needs.
Budgeting – Helping to plan a budget for each project, then monitoring actual costs against the forecast, and flagging any early variation.
Risks and issues - Identifying risks and opportunities, as well as potential mitigations, escalating them promptly, and facilitating regular discussions.
Project administration - There will be a certain amount of project administration.
Who you'll be working with:
You’ll be working with just about everybody!
- Colleagues within the Customer Experience team and in all other teams at Adoptt.
- Senior decision-makers within Adoptt, our partners and customers.
The experience you'll bring:
- You’re smart, and you’re likely to be a graduate in Business, Information Technology, Technology or similar
- You’ve already worked in a co-ordination role, ideally on technology-related projects
- You are confident in using Excel and other Microsoft tools, and if you have used project management software, so much the better
- You’re also confident in using collaboration tools, such as Webex, Microsoft Teams or Zoom
Your personal qualities:
To be successful in our team, you’ll need:
- A willingness to go the extra mile to provide a first-class customer service
- The courage to speak up and stand your ground for what you believe in
- An organized, inquisitive and analytical approach
- A creative mind, always looking for ways to do things better
- Excellent communication skills, with a love of language, spoken and written
- The confidence and ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- To work quickly and accurately, with an eye for detail and an ability to meet deadlines
- To demonstrate that you can be a strong team player, especially as we all work remotely
- To be self-driven, with the ability to act as a leader when the situation warrants
- To be honest, discreet and trustworthy